Summer School Uniform
We are now in summer school uniform, so please note the following:
- Students no longer need to wear blazers at all in and out of school.
- Students should continue to wear their tie to school but can remove it after arriving at school.
- Shirts should still be tucked in and shoes worn etc.
- As before, on days they have PE students can wear PE kit (not on any other days).
- Since it is now very warm, coats should no longer be worn in classrooms.
- If students still wish to wear full uniform they can. However, blazers should not be worn without a tie.
- Students should bring their uniform card, squid card and any equipment which they may usually put in their blazer!